Friday, February 24, 2012

Returning to Kolkata!

This August, 2012, my family and I are heading back to Kolkata to visit those I worked with as part of the IBM Corporate Service Corps almost 2 years before.  I am very excited to reconnect with friends and see the progress of our work in addition to participating in some of the activities at the Women's night shelter as well as visiting the children of Calcutta Social Project.
An article was recently published in my university alumni magazine - Florida Tech Today Article on page 24.  Be sure to check it out!

If you would like to make a donation that I can bring to Kolkata for the groups I am visiting, please contact me, as their needs are great and a small amount would go a long way and be most appreciated.

Cheers!
John G.

No comments:

Post a Comment